MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Chestal Honey helps relieve all types of common coughs. First, the natural goodness of honey in Chestal Honey coats and soothes your throat. Then, the blend of safe homeopathic medicines gets to work loosening chest congestion thereby making all types of common coughs more productive for a speedier recovery.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Chestal Honey is a dye-free, kid-friendly syrup and is recommended for everyone ages 2 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications.
DAY & NIGHT SOLUTION: Chestal Honey is your 24 hour solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Chestal Honey uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Safe for the entire family - from children to seniors
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Kid-friendly sweet taste
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a 6.7 fl oz bottle
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL every 2 hours.
- Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
- Ask a health professional before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath; or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 mL.
- Contains 0.001% alcohol.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS — helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS — rRelieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS — rRelieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS — relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS — relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS — relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS — relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS — relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS — relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.