MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Chestal Cold & Cough targets symptoms of the common cold such as nasal and chest congestion, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing and minor sore throat.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Chestal is a dye-free, kid-friendly syrup and is recommended for everyone ages 3 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications.
SHORTEN YOUR SYMPTOMS: Chestal Cold & Cough works best when taken at the first sign of cold and cough symptoms.
DAY & NIGHT SOLUTION: Chestal is your 24 hour solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Chestal uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as nasal and chest congestion, fitful cough, sneezing, minor sore throat, and runny or stuffy nose.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Safe for the entire family - from children to seniors
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Kid-friendly sweet taste
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a 6.7 fl oz bottle
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL every 2 hours.
- Children 3 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL every 2 hours.
- Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended.
- Ask a health professional before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath; or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Contains 4.3 g sugar per 5 mL.
- Contains 0.001% alcohol.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS — relieves colds and coughs worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS — relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS — relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS — relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS — relieves sneezing attacks
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.