- Information We Collect
- How Personal Information May Be Used
- How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
- Your Choices
- Tracking and Advertising
- Public Forum
- Facebook Connect
- Referral Contact Information
- Testimonials, Ratings, and Reviews
- Legal Disclosure
- Links To Other Websites
- Data Retention
- Security of Your Information
- Use of Service By Minors
- Cross-Border Transfer
- Sensitive Information
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser and device information, app usage data, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other information provided by you, and aggregated information.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, and social media account ID. It does not include strings of code such as browser cookie IDs or mobile device identifiers.
2. Information We Collect.
We may collect information about you whenever you use the Services, for example:
- When you create an account to access and/or use the Services we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, email, credit card information, mailing and/or billing address, social media account ID, and other information you may provide with your account or paid Subscription. You can edit certain information by signing into your account via our Website or App, or by contacting us.
- When you initiate a transaction through the Services, such as an appointment or purchase, we may collect and store information, including your name, phone number, address, email, and credit card information as well as any other information you provide to us, to process your transaction. This information may be shared with third-parties for the same purposes. We encrypt credit card numbers using industry standard technology.
- We may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Services, such as type of computer or mobile device, unique device identifier, IP Address, device’s operating system and physical location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location). You may disable our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example by disabling “Location Services” for the App in iOS privacy settings. We may also store usage data such as the pages or features of our Website and App that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- To improve the Services, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this type of information. These Third-Party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
- We may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, strategic and joint marketing partners, social media platforms, people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third-parties.
3. How Personal Information May Be Used.
We may use your Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase or appointment booking, for example, to process your payments, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer services.
- To send you newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience with the Services by presenting offers tailored to you, including complementary Third-Party Offerings.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To send push notifications or SMS messages to your mobile device. If you have previously consented to receiving push notifications and no longer wish to receive them, you can also turn push notifications off at the device level.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new, enhancing, improving, or modifying the Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates and third-parties; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates and third-parties, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
4. How Personal Information May Be Disclosed.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our strategic partners and Third-Party Offerings and Service providers, who provide product and services, including, but not limited to, remedies, therapy devices, online-enabled and enhanced digital health tools and technology, data analysis, payment processing services, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing, and other similar services.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials, including as described in the sections below titled “Testimonials, Ratings and Reviews” and “Public Forum”.
- To your friends associated with your social media account, to other Website users and as well as to your social media account provider, in connection with your social media sharing activity, such as if you connect your Facebook account to your account with us.
- For legal purposes described in the section below titled “Legal Disclosure”.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
5. Your Choices.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete Personal Information that has been previously provided by you, you may log into your account through our Website or App (as applicable) and make the appropriate changes, or contact us.
In your email request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed or removed from our database. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years and use the Services, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Services by contacting us. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information.
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of Personal Information
Information you provide may be used by us for marketing purposes, including but not limited to, one-off promotional emailing, newsletters, direct mail, and sales contacts. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving marketing-related electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails either through your account (if applicable), or, by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in the email you receive, or, by contacting us.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you messages for administrative or other purposes directly relating to your use of the Services, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those messages.
6. Tracking and Advertising.
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways. We and/or our third-party affiliates and partners may employ various tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and analytics software, that help us better manage the Services by informing us what content is effective.
When you visit our Website or otherwise interact with the Services we (or third-party data or ad networks we work with) may send one or more “cookies” to your computer or other devices. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate additional site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social media interactions, analyzing usage for site optimization, providing custom content, allowing third-parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third-party websites. Some features on our Website will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information you submit while on our Website.
Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website and our marketing campaigns.
Advertising cookies may be set through our Website by our advertising partners. Data may be collected by these companies that enable them to serve up advertisements on other sites that are relevant to your interests.
We (or third-party data or ad networks we work with) may use Web Beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about the Services, or other information we or they have collected. Web Beacons are tiny graphic objects that are embedded in a web page or email and are usually invisible to the client but allow checking that a client has viewed the page or email. Web Beacons may be used within the Services to track email open rates, web page visits or form submissions. In some cases, we tie the information gathered by Web Beacons to your Personal Information. For example, we use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Flash and HTML5 Storage
We may use Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, and/or Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third-parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please refer to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Do Not Track Signals
At this time we do not respond to browser ‘do not track’ signals.
We use this information to track and aggregate Other Information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track your movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our aggregated client base.
Similarly, we or a third-party data partner may associate cookies with hashed (non-human readable) versions of your registration data (e.g., your email address), along with other interest-based or demographic data. You can learn more about or opt out of this type of advertising through the links in the following paragraph.
Mobile Opt Out: You can opt out of having your Mobile Ad IDs used for interest-based mobile advertising by accessing the settings on your Apple or Android mobile device, as follows:
- Apple Devices: If you have an Apple device, you can opt out of most cross-app advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher and setting Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON.’ You can do this by clicking on Settings > General > About > Advertising, and toggling Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON.’
- Android Devices: If you have an Android device, you can opt out of most cross-app advertising by clicking on Google Settings > Ads, and selecting the option to opt-out of interest-based ads.
Please note that these platforms control how these settings work, so the above instructions may change. Likewise, if your device uses other platforms not described above, please check the settings for those devices.
Web-Based Opt Out: If you wish to opt-out of many of the ad platforms that serve or support interest-based advertising (or learn more about this type of advertising), go to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp,http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ to opt out in desktop and mobile web browsers. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in mobile apps. For individuals in the EU, please also visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that opting out does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Social Media Features and Widgets
7. Public Forum.
Our Website and App may offer publicly accessible message board, blog, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose Personal Information through any of our public message board, blog, or community forums, this information may be collected and used by others. To request removal of your Personal Information from our message board, blog, or community forums, contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information or some content (if, for example, it is re-posted by another user).
8. Facebook Connect.
Our Website and App may offer you to log in to your account using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on our Website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
9. Referral Contact Information.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about the App via SMS message or email, we will ask for your friend’s email address or telephone number. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email or SMS message inviting them to visit the App. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time message and tracking the success of the referral program. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
10. Testimonials, Ratings, and Reviews.
If you submit testimonials, ratings, feedback, or reviews to the Services, any Personal Information you include may be displayed through the Services to the public. If you want your submission removed or changed, please contact us.
We also partner with third-party service providers to collect and display ratings and review content through the Services. If the content collected by a third-party for display includes Personal Information, it will not be posted unless the individual provides consent.
11. Legal Disclosure.
We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information that we believe to be necessary or appropriate in the following circumstances:
- As required by law, including laws outside your country of residence, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request including a request from authorities outside your country of residence.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damage we may sustain.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
12. Links To Other Websites.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as (but not limited to) Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, NES Health or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
13. Data Retention.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide the applicable Services you use, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
14. Security of Your Information.
The security of your Personal Information is a high priority for us. We maintain the Services and all associated data with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your interaction with us (if, for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you can contact us.
15. Use of Service By Minors.
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years without the consent by their parents or guardians, and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services themselves, but rather by their parents or guardians.
We do not knowingly solicit Personal Information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years or send them requests for Personal Information. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of an individual under the age of eighteen (18) years directly, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may collect Personal Information about individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years provided to us by their parents or guardians when establishing an account and providing the Services for the individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years.
16. Cross-Border Transfer.
17. Sensitive Information.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, biometrics or genetic characteristics, trade union membership or criminal background) on or through the Services or otherwise to us, except where explicitly requested.
18. Changes to this Policy.
19. Contact Us.
firstname.lastname@example.org – for communications about your orders, billing, payments, and transaction history
email@example.com – for communications about the Services, your therapy, your account, fee schedules, and other “customer service” related matters
Your written communication to us on paper must be delivered to us via first class registered U.S. mail, to:
Juneva Health, LLC
Attn: Client Care
3700 Delta Fair Blvd Ste 200A
Antioch, CA 94509