Modern medicine uses biochemistry as the science of healing, but research is uncovering that Bioenergetics, an exciting, emerging area of 21st century medicine is a more effective, life-sustaining approach that heals all living systems.
Our body is made up of 70-100 trillion cells, and these cells perform thousands of biochemical functions every day. But what controls the biochemistry of our bodies? Well, we now know that the answer is … Energy.
Every living thing on the planet gives & receives energy including the cells in your body! This energy forms fields in your body that we call the Human “Body-Field”.
Your Body-Field transmits information to your cells’ own energy fields about what biochemical functions to perform and in what order - it is the “information-software” that directs the organism’s “energy-hardware”. When this energy is blocked, the information is also blocked or gets distorted, and your body ceases to function the way it should.
We can now accurately read your Body-Field and tune it to engage your body’s self-healing ability so that your body can more easily return to optimum function and health in a natural and safe way.
Welcome to this journey!
While there is plenty to learn over time about the science and theory of bioenergetics in general and NES Health in particular, here are some foundational concepts about the NES BioEnergetiX WellNES System.
- Life is an energy exchange system.
- Healing and feeling good come from optimizing the exchange of energy between you and your environment.
- Optimizing energy exchange will help you to eliminate fatigue, stress, and pain because all are symptoms of distortions of the source, strength, flow, and mental energy of your body.
- NES’ BioEnergetiX WellNES System (BWS) uses 3 ways to optimize your energy:
- Transforming your habits (your habitual thinking and doing) through the educative / life guidance content within the Total Wellness Portal based on your individual scan results.
- Correcting the information behind the patterns of energy (Body-Field) that direct cellular communication using Infoceuticals based on the recommendations from your scan.
- Unblocking and rejuvenating energy using the miHealth device in accordance with the miHealth screen and using it to address symptomatic pain.
- The body’s energy is interconnected and therefore dramatic changes and healing responses can come from any of the methods used in any order, although using all 3 is preferred, and according to the recommendations of the scan.
- While the BWS is laid out in a particular order, we help people where they are at. That may mean using miHealth first to address your immediate pain, or Infoceuticals to increase your energy and cellular communication. Or, we may go directly to the mind and emotions using the Mind Body and Life Journey screens to help identify what’s holding you back and then be able to transform your life through learning and practicing the wisdom found in your Total Wellness Portal. Perhaps you will identify more with the Nutrition and Environmental Screens – it’s all ok. Life is holographic and people respond best to what they identify with the most.
- While the Infoceuticals and the miHealth can cause dramatic healing responses, helping people in their moment of need, it’s ultimately through adopting healthier and wiser habits that long-term lasting transformation occurs.
- The sooner a problem is dealt with, the sooner it will resolve itself.
- Macro energy exchange of oxygen, water, light, nutrients, and electrons between your body and your environment can mean the difference between life and death. We need a certain minimum of these different forms of energy to survive and more to thrive. Of course, excess of any over a longer period creates long-term stress to the body leading to disease. Take sunlight or oxygen for example: neither avoidance nor excess is beneficial.
- Your body continually adapts to how it’s exchanging energy with your environment. Optimizing your energy exchange is found through balancing exchanges (variations) that stress the system (e.g., exercise and fasting), which the body responds to by strengthening itself, and exchanges that nurture the body (i.e., rest, green juices, and Feel Good Infoceuticals). This is a subtle point that many with disease get wrong by not putting enough effort into finding the right balance:
- Too little stress on the body, even when you have a disease, and the body gets weaker and weaker until the point that its essential functions become so compromised it really becomes a superhuman effort to get back to health, which most won’t by that point have the will and faith to do.
- Too much stress can be equally bad and will feel like 1 step forward, 2 steps back. If that is the case, especially with exercise, back down to the gentler forms of movement such as walking (look for the help section about Movement in the Energy Source screen from the scan).
- Generally, it’s hard to have too much nurture: drinking green juices, eating well, getting massages and miHealth & PEMF therapy etc. The more nurture you have, the more stress your body can adapt to. If you are just doing nurture, though, especially the more extreme direct energy nurture therapies like lying in a hyperbaric oxygen tanks for days on end with little activity, your body will start to adapt being used to an oxygen-rich environment without the energy requirements for it, which can make you become reliant on it.
- When thinking about healthy stress for your body, it’s useful is to think about your body’s environmental stress flexibility. Most of us live in a fairly constrained temperature environment (heating or cooling our houses, cars and offices to stay comfortable). We eat similar food daily, do similar exercise daily, etc. Over time, it’s good to start broadening the constraints of your environmental stressors – exposing yourself for short periods too hotter and cooler temperatures as well as different foods and exercise. There’s no need to go to extremes or for long periods. A short new environmental stressor will be enough to trigger your body to adapt so that, in the future, it is able to handle a broader and broader range of stress allowing you to feel healthy and energetic more of the time. Evade avoidance, as that is the route to decline.
- The best way to view the stress and nurture balance is that if you want more out of life, you should do more of both. The more nurture you do, the more you’re able to stress the body in healthy ways, and the more your body will strengthen and optimize how it exchanges energy with your environment, giving you Energy for Life. This is somewhat related to the concept of metabolism, where the more exercise (stress) athletes do, the more they eat (nurture), however it is a broader concept and covers all types of energy exchange that occur with the body and its environment, including those that are stressors and those that are nurturing.
- The Body-Field scan can help you get the balance right as you build up both stress and nurturing cycles in the body. Movement is an indicator that you could stress the physical body more. Diet and Hydration are indicators for more nutritive nurture. Two good indicators to look at are Chill and ESR (Emotional Stress Release), which indicate excess amounts of overall stress and that the body requires more nurturing right now than “healthy” stress. If both come up, likely it’s time to rest more with gentle activity such as walking, getting massages, PEMF and meditating. Of course, both Chill and ESR will signal to the Body-Field to relax and release stress.
- In the early stages of disease, the control system or Body-Field is affected first, which is why correcting the Body-Field and/or mental states early on can have such a dramatic change in health in short timespans in many cases. Over the time, as the control system operates incorrectly for a longer period, the body starts to adapt and create physical structural changes such as too much plaque in the arteries or brain, or growth or nerve damage. In this case, correcting the Body-Field alone isn’t magically going to change your physical structure back to normal. With serious structural changes in the physical body, it can also take significant physical changes in your habits to increase access to sources of energy such as a clean diet, increased movement, proper breathing, exposure to sunlight, pure water, and increased wisdom, which NES’ BioEnergetiX WellNES System (BWS) will help identify. If there’s significant restriction of movement ability, it may also require stronger interventions such as hyperbaric oxygen, ozone, coffee enemas, juicing and detox support methods. However, correcting the Body-Field with Infoceuticals can make you feel much better sooner rather than later and help to provide the right field environment for the body’s own healing system to start to correct physical changes over the long-term. So, while the Infoceuticals will help you feel better and lower the barrier to physical change, you also need to help your body help itself by changing your habits so it can get the energy it needs to get back to optimal wellness. This often means using complementary detoxification support methods to aid the body in its effort to remove heavy metals and other toxins as it is returning to better functioning.
- Infoceuticals especially can elicit strong healing actions and changes in energy levels in the body:
- Although these are all on a continuum, in broad terms there are four states of health in the body – Normal, Acute Disease, Chronic Disease, and Response.
- Normal is when the body has normal energy and where the body, if the stressor is removed, can respond to Acute Disease situations and heal itself. The miHealth and Infoceuticals can be used to shorten the Acute phase significantly, if desired, as the body has adequate energy to have more resources focused on the situation. Depending on what the Acute situation is, the body will often experience the resolution that lasts just a few days. During this period, it may see a temporary rise in energy, inflammation, previous symptoms, detoxification, and emotions before calming back down towards the optimal energy state.
- If an Acute situation continues because of ongoing stress and not enough nurture, or blockages of energy or healing messages, the situation will move to a Chronic Disease state where there isn’t enough energy in that particular area for it to fix itself. Using the recommended Infoceuticals, miHealth, and better physical habits may dramatically help your body to restore the energy needed in that area (in some cases by removing energy blockages), so it can elicit an appropriate healing response. There are generally 2 types of Chronic Situations:
- If it’s a localized physical issue, rejuvenating the energy of the local area with the miHealth and/or using Mind Body Infoceuticals if they are a priority in the scan recommendations can elicit a local healing response.
- If it’s microorganisms that may be resident in an environmentally unfriendly cellular terrain, then the system will suggest Energetic Terrains, which can elicit more of a short 2-3 day immune-type response.
- If it’s more systematic, affecting the whole body in a deeper way, then the body likely will have to be built up over months. This may involve using lower doses of Infoceuticals in a protocol and/or Feel Good Infoceuticals, as well as gentle movement and nurturing activities (including miHealth, PEMF & Vibroacoustic therapy sessions), before it will have enough energy to elicit a proper healing response. During this period, you may experience feeling more tired, which is a good sign as the body is using its energy to build up reserves for a corrective healing response when it’s saved enough energy.
- The transition from a systematic chronic state to a normal state is not a predictable, smooth line upwards, it’s more like a bumpy line with a few ups and downs along the way. If you stick with the protocols and advice, though, it should trend upwards.
- The Body-Field scan works out the best set of Infoceuticals (and miHealth ERs) for you to heal based on the response from your body’s own intelligence. Your body’s intelligence is far more accurate than when we put our own sets of beliefs and conscious thought on top.
- The body takes a certain amount of energy and resources to heal itself, so if you try to do too much once, it spreads itself too thin and does little. The body generally has enough resources to heal more than just one area at a time. NES research suggests using 4-6 Infoceuticals at a time and 4-6 miHealth locations in a session. For a systemically low energy person, we may use just 4 Infoceuticals while someone with more energy can use 5 or 6. And, we often suggest complementary Feel-Good Infoceuticals to help support the overall constitution and potential healing responses.
- The response of Infoceuticals depends on a number of factors such as someone’s overall energy level, their sensitivity, the amount of different environmental factors including stress that they expose themselves to each day, their own goals in healing, their directed intentions and communication with their practitioner. Over time, our goal is to steer people towards optimizing their energy environment from the advice in the Energy Source screen, using the miHealth, if available, to remove energy blockages, and helping clients to enhance their life goals & wisdom using the Life Journey screens so as to maximize the healing response of the Infoceuticals.
- Infoceuticals have a two-phase response curve, which varies in length depending on the dose. While the number of drops is depending on a number of factors and can vary from person-to-person and particular Infoceutical, it is a good rule of thumb that:
- 21-28 drops cause a 2 to 3 days steep rise in healing action before easing off over the following 7+ days, which is suitable for those that like to feel the healing response, want to correct their energy in shorter periods and/or have already done several rounds of Infoceuticals, and generally have a strong overall constitution.
- 14-21 drops have a 4 to 6 days rise, prior to easing off over 14+ days, which is the protocol for someone with a fairly good constitution.
- 9-14 drops have an 8 to 12 days rise, prior to easing off over 20+ days, which is suitable for many acute and chronic health situations that are not deep and/or long-term in nature.
- 6-9 drops have a 12 to 18 days rise, prior to easing off over 30+ days, which is the standard protocol suitable for all chronic situations that are more long-term and potentially deep constitutional health issues.
- 1-6 drops have a varying rise and easing off time period depending on several factors specific to a person. It is the protocol for someone with heightened to extreme sensitivities and often long-term, complex and deep constitutional health issues.
- NES research and experiments modernize homeopathic theory. It makes no difference whether you take Infoceuticals before, with, or after food, coffee, alcohol, and brushing your teeth. The important part is to take them.
- Emotional Stress Release (ESR) is a special Infoceutical and has an overall modifying effect on the response of all Infoceuticals. If ESR comes up, and you take it with other Infoceuticals, it’s indicating that the body would like a gentler optimization of its energy field. You just take ESR as recommended. If the response to an Infoceutical protocol feels a little uncomfortable, we often recommend to temporarily reduce (not stop) the dosage and take 15-30 drops of ESR up to 3 times a day. Within hours, the body should calm its response and go back to normal. Continuing with fewer drops and ESR will still assist the body-field. You can then resume the normal Infoceutical protocol in a few days or build back up to it if needed and as recommended by your practitioner. The first time you get a response from a set of Infoceuticals is always the strongest. The second time is considerably gentler, so make sure to continue them once the body has calmed down. Remember, the body responding is fantastic news! It means your body is doing what it needs to do to bring you toward a more optimal state. We also often provide other complementary elements that can help deal with a healing response such as, meditation, deep breathing exercises, music programs from our Quantum Music Library, detox support products and methods, and especially miHealth programs/cycles, if available.
- Overall, the miHealth is used to optimize the energy flow in your body. You’re able to use it in 3 primary ways, depending on your goals:
- For pain, use Acute and Chronic Balance settings under the Physical folder for 2-5 minutes directly on the area that is in pain, turning the intensity (0-100% reading) up to a comfortable level. It should tingle but not hurt. This feature was designed for On Body use, but you can use Off Body too! Tip: You can also combine this with Physical Rejuvenation under the same folder.
- Rejuvenate energy flow and release energy blockages using the top 4 to 6 ERs (found on the BWS miHealth screen and shown on the Recommendations screen) for 2-5 minutes each. Mainly this feature is designed for Off Body use, but if there is pain or injury involved, you may wish to use it On Body directly on and around the ER spot. Using it in numerical order is not necessary. This is the primary focus for using it with BWS in order to help you get back your Energy for Life.
- Functional Wellness modes: there are many other modes that may be chosen to assist wellness goals. These have been designed for Off Body use, so having the miHealth near the body (less than 3-feet away, ideally as close as possible) during their use will be enough for the Body-Field to pick up the information from its broadcast.
- There is actually another usage scenario we support you with and that is during healing responses we provide suggestions on specific settings/cycles that may help soothe the effect of the body’s response. You will also find as part of the miHealth Client Handbook, we provide, many settings/cycle recommendations for common everyday health and wellness situations.
It is ok to mix these ways of using the miHealth but remember the general principle that less is generally more. As a rule of thumb, we recommend using it for pain as a priority along with doing the ERs in a session. Then use the functional wellness modes as desired (such as, to support your energy, reduce stress or deal with a cold as needed).
The NES BioEnergetiX WellNES System scan and remedies assess and correct the Human Body-Field. This is a field of energy and information that we see as the master control system of the biochemical body. The sciences that study energy and information in biology are known as biophysics or quantum biology.
The key to understanding how quantum biology control systems work is the concept of information transfer or exchange. Body mechanisms require information in order to function.
Take the heart, for example. The heart needs to know how fast to pump to adequately supply oxygenated blood to the body. When exercising, the heart must be constantly informed about when to beat faster and when to slow down. If the information is incorrect and it beats too quickly at night, sleep becomes difficult. Heart rate is controlled by known physiological and biochemical mechanisms, but ultimately it is information that tells the heart how fast to beat.
In short, we don’t deny known biochemical functions in the body, but we believe this is only half the story – the visible half. All these functions are driven by the physics of the body at a quantum level, and this involves energy and information.
The Ticket Analogy
To help understand information further, consider this analogy: to travel on a train, you need a ticket. The ticket is made from paper or card stock, and ink is printed onto its surface. Without the physical structure – the paper and ink – the ticket would not exist.
But simply having paper with ink on it won’t necessarily let you travel on a train. The paper must be in the form of a ticket and the ink must be printed in a way that it conveys information. The information carried on the ticket (destination, date, etc.) is a non-physical aspect to the ticket and gives it its usable function. It is not the ink. It is the non-physical meaning of the way the ink is organized. The meaning of the information on the ticket is determined by words, numbers, or barcodes on the ticket that can be interpreted.
It’s also not enough that they simply can be interpreted, but that they are interpreted correctly. If the ticket contains Chinese characters, for instance, and the ticket inspector cannot read Chinese, you will not be able to travel on the train despite the presence of the information. Moreover, if the characters on the ticket show it to be out of date, it is no longer valid.
As you can see, even though it’s easy to think of information as invisible and therefore not real, it is very real indeed. In the case of a ticket, it’s as important as the visible structure of the ticket. Both must be present in usable form with correct information both sent and received.
To illustrate the limitations of the biochemical model, consider analyzing the chemical make-up of the ticket. This will reveal what it is made from, but the information it is carrying can never be revealed in this way. With information, we are adding another dimension, that of biophysics, which completes the model.
The ticket’s elements can be likened to many aspects of the body. Take the nervous system, for instance. It has a physical / chemical presence that forms a conduit on which virtual information can flow. The meaning behind the nerve impulses is derived from interpretation of the information they are carrying. This is like a radio receiver deciphering radio waves and producing a sound that can be understood by the listener.
The meanings of things are the result of the interpretation of information. A common example of information confusion in the body is found in allergic reactions. With an allergy, the immune system misinterprets common food or environmental substances as invasive toxins. The subsequent immunoglobulin E (IgE) produced by the immune system induces histamine to flush out the foreign substance, resulting in the classic symptoms of an allergic reaction.
In this example, if the case of mistaken identity or confusion can be rectified, the allergy will no longer exist. This is why our goal is to correct the information in the Body-Field so it can properly instruct the body’s biochemical reactions.
Information transfer is fundamental to the existence of cells. Cells need to know just what is happening around them and what their companion cells are doing (external communication). They also need to know what is occurring within their own structures (internal communication). Like a school of fish swimming in unison, changing direction instantly together rather than slowly through audio and visual communication, there is constant instantaneous communication between cells happening through the Body-Field.
NES Health technology is based on decades of meticulous research involving complex theories on quantum physics. The matching process behind NES’ technology has been tested and re-tested countless times in order to build the most complete map of the Human Body-Field available today.
In the world of wellness, it’s understandable for people to look for repeatability in the NES BioEnergetiX WellNES System scan results because this is what they look for in conventional medicine and in many natural health assessments. We’ll explain here what is and is not repeatable in the scan results, and why.
What is NOT Repeatable (and Why)
In conventional tests, measurements are taken of chemical elements in the body. Since our chemical bodies usually change slowly, these tests can be fairly consistent. That is their nature.
But NES Health does not assess the body’s chemistry. NES is testing a field of information that is constantly and rapidly changing, adapting to every new input of the environment. These rapid changes are what allows our bodies to function far more fluidly than biochemistry can explain. This is one reason why you cannot get precise repeatability from one scan to the next.
More importantly, NES Health technology is based on a theory of resonance matching. Think of this as comparing one wave to another, but then make those waves 3-dimensional. We match our ideal wave set against the wave sets in the Body-Field and show the differences.
To provide a visual analogy, imagine that you had a circular pond and dropped a boulder into it somewhere near the center. You would have waves radiating out toward the edge of the pond and then radiating back inward, creating wave interference patterns. This represents the natural state of the Human Body-Field that we assess.
Now imagine that we are testing for resonance by dropping another boulder precisely in the middle of the pond to see if our waves match exactly or if there are any differences. In doing so, we have created a whole new set of wave patterns, effectively altering the first set.
If you dropped another boulder into the pond to test again before the first test pattern reverted to the original pattern, you would have a THIRD set of patterns as your test results.
This is why we recommend waiting at least 5 days between scans, and ideally having someone go through an entire Infoceutical protocol (about 4 weeks) before scanning again. In this analogy, the more you test, the more you’re creating new wave patterns and getting further from the initial test result. Only the first one was testing the natural wave patterns of the body.
To complicate matters further, it’s widely known that shock can cause deep and chronic health problems. In the NES Health model, this is because shock can imprint distortions in the Body-Field.
But more subtle, the Body-Field moves in the direction of every thought, healthy or otherwise. This is why the true wellness journey is a holistic one that includes personal development. It’s also why our intentions, at the moment of a scan, can alter the scan’s results.
For instance, have you ever intentionally sent healing thoughts toward a part of the body and felt any sort of warming, tingling, or other sensation immediately following? If so, you’ll understand that the Body-Field is responding to your thoughts.
What IS Repeatable
Given all this, experienced NES Health practitioners know that the NES scan results are highly repeatable when it comes to long-term patterns. The Body-Field may show you an acute issue today – for instance, people often see results that are bioenergetically related to a cold or flu that they’re about to get, or have, or just got over. Another day, the Body-Field may show you something you weren’t expecting to see because it needs to be unraveled before something more obvious or chronic is addressed.
But over time, if someone has a known and chronic health problem, you are almost certain to see regular scan results that are bioenergetically matched to that problem. This doesn’t mean we’ve diagnosed a disease, but if someone has diabetes (as an example), you may often see the Pancreas Driver show up as a priority as well as Liver Driver, Kidney Driver, and Spleen Meridian Integrator, all of which are bioenergetically related to the pancreas in some way.
This kind of repeatability and consistency is what allows us at Juneva Health to support the Body-Field in both, its immediate and long-term needs, and has produced corrective results with clients that in many instances conventional medicine could only describe as miracles.
Morphic Resonance, developed by biologist, Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D., is a theory of collected memory in nature, specific to each species. In this podcast, Dr. Sheldrake shares how Morphic Resonance influences our health.
Tune in, as Dr. Sheldrake explains:
- What is morphic resonance?
- How do fields of energy impact our health?
- Are information fields a control system?
- What happens in the cases of spontaneous healing?
Who is Dr. Rupert Sheldrake:
- Author of 85+ scientific papers and 14 books
- Studied Natural Sciences & Biochemistry at Cambridge University
- Studied Philosophy & History at Harvard University
- Worked as the Director of Studies in Biochemistry & Cell Biology at Cambridge
- Developed the theory of Morphic Resonance
Dr. Sheldrake received The Book of the Year Award from the British Scientific and Medical Network for his book, The Science Delusion, where he examines the 10 dogmas of modern science, posing them as questions to open up new vistas of scientific possibilities.
Wondering where the future of medicine is headed?
Spoiler alert: it's revolutionary, and changing the way we tackle health (for the better!)
In this podcast, Harry Massey, NES Health Co-Founder together with Dr. Jeffrey Bland, a leader in nutritional medicine, give us a glimpse of where medicine is headed, along with breaking down the pivotal steps - like decoding the body-field - that are leading us there. Don’t miss it!
Dr. Jeffrey Bland has been an internationally recognized leader in the nutritional medicine field for over 35 years, and in this podcast, Dr. Bland breaks down what’s on the horizon for the future of medicine. Tune into this podcast to hear about:
- Where healthcare is going
- The existence of the body-field and how it works
- Evidence that humans are energy beings
- How the body-field breakthrough is as important as decoding the human genome