MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Cyclease Cramp Tablets relieve minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps.
WOMEN FRIENDLY: Cyclease Cramp Tablets are recommended for women ages 12 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications, and it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions. It is aspirin-, ibuprofen- and caffeine-free.
SHORTEN YOUR SYMPTOMS: Cyclease Cramp Tablets work best when taken at the first sign of menstrual cramps.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Cyclease Cramp Tablets use highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications
- Aspirin-free; Ibuprofen-free; Caffeine-free
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 3 doses. Repeat as needed until symptoms are relieved.
- Ask a health professional before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Cimicifuga racemosa 6C HPUS — relieves menstrual cramps improved by lying down
- Colocynthis 6C HPUS — relieves menstrual cramps improved by bending over
- Magnesia phosphorica 6C HPUS — relieves menstrual cramps improved by warmth
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.