MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Arnicare Cream relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises. Arnicare Cream’s soothing effect makes it ideal for massaging sore muscles.
TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF: Arnicare Cream is a non-greasy, light & soothing cream and is unscented & paraben-free. The moisturizing formula is great for relief following an injury, intense workout, or general overexertion.
PLANT-BASED ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The Arnica montana plant is a natural pain reliever. This popular homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves muscle pain & stiffness without unwanted drowsiness.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Arnicare Cream uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain & stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion & falls. Also great for pain, swelling, & discoloration from bruises.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Safe for the entire family - from children to seniors
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms
- Non-greasy, light & soothing cream is unscented & paraben-free
- Fast-acting when used at the onset of symptoms
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a 2.5 oz tube
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% — relieves trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- EDTA disodium
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.
There are no reviews yet.