Thank you for choosing Juneva Health, LLC (“JUNEVA”, “we”, “us” or “our”) for your individual health and wellness needs. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
If you need to return an item, contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-855-688-3760 and select option 3, or visit us in our clinic.
Appointments (e.g. Total Wellness Sessions, miHealth Sessions), subscriptions (e.g. Total Wellness Plans), downloadable items (e.g. MP3 audio files), lab tests, and gift vouchers are final and non-refundable.
- You have 30 calendar days from the date of purchase to return an item.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused/unopened and in the same condition you received it (e.g. miHealth screen protector must still be on).
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the original receipt or proof of purchase.
- Your item must have been purchased directly from JUNEVA (i.e. JUNEVA clinic location or JUNEVA online store). Items purchased at a third-party or other reseller must be returned at those locations and are subject to the third-party’s return policy.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund of the purchase price in the original form of payment. Depending on your payment instrument issuer's policies it may take several days for the credit to appear on your account.
Refunds in Bitcoin will be issued the full US Dollar value of the order and processed at the Bitcoin exchange rate when the refund is completed. Your refund will be issued through our partner BitPay using the billing email address listed on your juneva.com account. After you provided a Bitcoin refund address via the email sent, the refund request should be processed within 24 hours. See our terms and conditions section 4.9 for further details about Bitcoin transactions and fees.
You will be responsible paying for your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping to you will be deducted from your refund. You must add a copy of your original receipt or proof of purchase with the item you are returning.
Please use a shipping carrier that provides tracking and delivery confirmation (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, US Postal Service Express service), and return your item to:
Juneva Health, LLC
Attn: Return Merchandise
3700 Delta Fair Blvd Ste 200A
Antioch, CA 94509