MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: ColdCalm Tablets address symptoms at every stage of a cold. It temporarily relieves symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: ColdCalm Tablets are recommended for everyone ages 3 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications.
SHORTEN YOUR SYMPTOMS: ColdCalm Tablets works best when taken at the first sign of cold and cough symptoms.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: ColdCalm Tablets use highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Safe for the entire family - from children to seniors
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a health professional before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS — relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS — relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-15 mg alkaloids per dose) — relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS — relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS — relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS — relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) — relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS — relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS — relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.