MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: ThroatCalm Spray addresses minor sore throat and hoarseness.
MUST-HAVE FOR: Every teacher, singer or coach and is recommended for everyone ages 12 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications.
SHORTEN YOUR SYMPTOMS: ThroatCalm Spray works best when taken at the first sign of throat symptoms.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: ThroatCalm Spray uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
ThroatCalm® Spray by Boiron is a cooling mist that works on contact to provide targeted sore throat relief without the numbing effects of traditional throat sprays and lozenges. Every spray delivers a dose of plant-powered active ingredients, including Echinacea, to relieve occasional minor sore throat pain. The natural, mint-like herbal flavor tastes light and refreshing, making it a go-to solution for easy and enjoyable relief.
Ideal for ages 12 and up, ThroatCalm Sore Throat Spray is benzocaine-free and contains no artificial flavors, colors, or dyes. It comes in a convenient 0.68 fl oz pump bottle with a unique spray nozzle for gentle and precise application that’s convenient to use at home or on the go. Also try ThroatCalm tablets and on-the-go pellets for added convenience.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Safe for the entire family - from children to seniors
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a 0.68 fl oz pump bottle with a unique spray nozzle
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, apply to the affected area (one spray). Keep in the mouth for at least 15 seconds, then swallow. Use up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Ask a health professional before use in children under 12 years of age or if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the plastic sleeve around container is broken or missing.
- Store below 77°F (25°C).
- Echinacea 1X HPUS —Relieves sore throat pain
- Plantago major 1X HPUS —Relieves sore throat pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.