More than 50% of people are affected by genetic mutations in the methylation pathway. Methylation can play an important role in many chronic diseases. By understanding your genetics you can prevent and address these conditions with the right nutrition.
Standard MTHFR genotyping only evaluates folic acid metabolism. The MethylDetox Profile makes it easy to understand the complicated methylation process by giving comprehensive insights into the functional status of the methylation pathway. The methylation pathway is the major part of detoxification and the metabolic cycle. Genetic variations in this pathway are associated with elevated homocysteine levels, impaired methylation processes and limited detoxification capacity. As a result, these SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) may contribute to accelerated aging, certain chronic diseases like cardiovascular disease and neurodegenerative disorders, impaired gene-regulation, poor drug clearance, and impaired neurotransmitter metabolism.
With our state of the art tests you can:
- Discover all of your genetic vulnerabilities
- Know exactly what the functional status of your methylation pathway is
- Watch your health transform immediately
Based on your genetics, this test enables you to address many important chronic health conditions by using nutrition and nutrient supplementation.
- Complete MethylDetox Test Kit
- Testing at the Official MethylDetox Lab in Florida (Cell Science Systems)
- Test Results in Electronic (PDF) Format
- Free Shipping
What's the Process?
- You order the MethylDetox Test.
- Your kit is sent to you at your home via UPS or FedEx. It includes the following:
- Vials, tourniquet and alcohol swab, as applicable.
- Prepaid UPS or FedEx shipping pack with pickup service
- Requisition form
- Shipping collection and instructions
- Phlebotomy service team will contact you (usually within 2-3 business days after your order) to make an appointment with you to get your blood drawn.
- You send your kit to the Cell Science Systems lab in the prepaid UPS or FedEx mailer.
- Your blood sample undergoes comprehensive tests for critical genes in the methylation pathway.
- You'll receive a detailed, yet user-friendly, lab report explaining your test results in depth with personalized commentary including lifestyle and supplementation considerations (usually within 5-7 business days after the lab received your samples).
Cell Science Systems, Corp. is a specialty clinical laboratory that develops and performs laboratory testing in immunology and cell biology supporting the personalized treatment and prevention of chronic disease. Cell Science Systems, Corp. operates a CLIA certified laboratory and is an FDA inspected and registered, cGMP medical device manufacturer meeting ISO EN13485 2012 standards. It has been the leader in food sensitivity testing and providing excellent service for health care providers and individuals for over 20 years. Your test will be performed in their FDA inspected lab. To date, the Alcat Test has helped over half a million people change their health.