Are you getting enough essential vitamins and minerals? Are you eating foods that provide enough or perhaps too much of a particular nutrient?
Did you know:
- 90% of people unknowingly have toxic metals such as mercury from fillings, vaccines and pollution.
- Health issues such as fatigue, weak immunity and sleep problems can stem from nutrient imbalances.
- Taking supplements without first knowing what the body needs, may actually have unintended consequences further complicating health problems.
- Calcium supplements or high-calcium-containing foods can help prevent osteoporosis in one person, but contribute to brittle bones in another.
- Zinc can help fight the effects of a virus, but too much can contribute to bacterial infections.
- Copper is an essential nutrient, but excessive amounts can cause depression, weight gain, PMS symptoms and frontal headaches.
- Iron is necessary to prevent anemia, but too much can cause a different type of anemia, and contribute to migraines, arthritis and cancer.
A hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) simply stated, is a screening test that measures the mineral content of your hair. However, a hair tissue mineral analysis is much more than a test for minerals. Providing a blueprint of one's biochemistry, a hair tissue mineral analysis can provide pertinent information about your metabolic rate, energy levels, carbohydrate tolerance, stage of stress, immune system and glandular activity. This screening test can also be used to reduce the guesswork involved when deciding what nutritional supplements to take and what dietary modifications to make.
Find out what your body's biochemistry composition looks like and start to define a metabolic blueprint that can improve your health situation.
- Complete Hair Analysis Test Kit (to collect and mail your hair sample)
- Testing at the Official Hair Analysis Lab in Arizona (Accutrace Laboratories)
- Results in Electronic (PDF) and Hard Copy* Format (*available only in the U.S.)
What's the Process?
- You order the Hair Analysis Test.
- If you plan on cutting your own hair sample, or having a friend or hairdresser cut it, your kit is sent to you at your home. It includes the following:
- Instructions for 'How to Cut a Hair Sample for Analysis'
- Hair sample collection envelope (small envelope 5.5" x 3")
- Hair sample card weight scale
- Hair Submission Form
- Prepaid USPS or UPS return envelope
If you want us to cut your hair sample (for no additional fee), select 'Clinic pickup' as Shipping option during checkout, and after you placed the order call us at 1 (855) 688-3760 or email email@example.com to setup an appointment.
IMPORTANT: You will need to follow the instructions provided in steps 1 & 2 of the 'How to Cut a Hair Sample for Analysis' in preparation for the appointment.
- Once we receive your properly prepared hair sample and the completed hair submission form, we will send your hair sample to the lab for analysis.
- The lab completes the analysis in usually 2-3 business days.
- You'll receive a detailed, yet user-friendly, lab report explaining your test results in depth.
Analytical Research Labs, Inc. was established in 1974 by Dr. Paul C. Eck, who pioneered many innovations in the study of trace mineral deficiencies and excesses and their relationship to various metabolic dysfunctions associated with disease. Dr. Eck was regarded as an authority on the science of balancing body chemistry through hair tissue mineral analysis. Accutrace Laboratories, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Analytical Research Laboratories, Inc. and is their federally licensed laboratory that performs the actual mineral assay of the hair samples. Accutrace Laboratories operates a CLIA certified laboratory. Your test will be performed in their lab inspected by the Department of Health & Human Services.