Food reactions cause more health problems than you might think. Over 70% of the US population with a potential to cause, or further complicate existing health problems. Symptoms can range from fatigue to IBS to eczema, among many others. Most people are completely unaware of the burdens they tolerate due to these sensitivities. Frequently, food sensitivities are the missing link in spotting causes of illness often overlooked.
With our state of the art tests you can:
- Discover all of your hidden vulnerabilities
- Know exactly what foods to limit or avoid and find convenient alternatives - knowledge is power
- Watch your health transform immediately
Find your hidden sensitivities and start seeing results immediately. For the latest Alcat Test Panel Components click here.
- Complete Alcat Test Kit
- Testing at the Official Alcat Lab in Florida (Cell Science Systems) - for the latest Alcat Test Panel Components click here
- Test Results in Electronic (PDF) Format
- Free Shipping
- Free Personalized Meal Plan
- Free Consultation with a specialized Alcat Nutritionist from PreviMedica
What's the Process?
- You order the Alcat Test.
- Your kit is sent to you at your home via UPS or FedEx. It includes the following:
- Vials, tourniquet and alcohol swab, as applicable.
- Prepaid UPS or FedEx shipping pack with pickup service
- Requisition form
- Shipping collection and instructions
- Phlebotomy service team will contact you (usually within 2-3 business days after your order) to make an appointment with you to get your blood drawn.
- You send your kit to the Cell Science Systems lab in the prepaid UPS or FedEx mailer.
- Your white blood cells are tested against the food or substances identified in the test you purchased to assess immune response.
- You'll receive a detailed, yet user-friendly, lab report explaining your test results in depth, a personalized rotation meal plan based on your results, list of foods to avoid, practical shopping guide, and an educational nutritional brochure (usually within 5-7 business days after the lab received your samples).
- You call and set up a phone consultation with a Cell Science Systems nutritionist to discuss lab results and answer any questions you may have.
Cell Science Systems, Corp. is a specialty clinical laboratory that develops and performs laboratory testing in immunology and cell biology supporting the personalized treatment and prevention of chronic disease. Cell Science Systems, Corp. operates a CLIA certified laboratory and is an FDA inspected and registered, cGMP medical device manufacturer meeting ISO EN13485 2012 standards. It has been the leader in food sensitivity testing and providing excellent service for health care providers and individuals for over 20 years. Your test will be performed in their FDA inspected lab. To date, the Alcat Test has helped over half a million people change their health.