In the United States alone, an estimated 60-70 million people are affected by gastrointestinal disorders (GI). Celiac disease may be present despite the absence of GI symptoms, particularly, in relatives of individuals with celiac disease.
With our state of the art tests you can:
- Discover your genetic predisposition
- Detect specific antibodies
- Measure potentially inflammatory cellular reactions
all through one simple blood draw.
Find out about your genetic, serologic and cellular markers for celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, IBS, Crohn’s and other GI disorders.
- Complete CICA Test Kit
- Testing at the Official CICA Lab in Florida (Cell Science Systems)
- Results in Electronic (PDF) and Hard Copy* Format (*available only in the U.S.)
- Free Shipping
- Free Blood Draw* via mobile phlebotomy service (*available anywhere in the U.S. and Canada)
What's the Process?
- You order the CICA Test.
- Your kit is sent to you at your home via UPS or FedEx. It includes the following:
- Vials, tourniquet and alcohol swab, as applicable.
- Prepaid UPS or FedEx shipping pack with pickup service
- Requisition form
- Shipping collection and instructions
- Phlebotomy service team will contact you (usually within 2-3 business days after your order) to make an appointment with you to get your blood drawn.
- You send your kit to the Cell Science Systems lab in the prepaid UPS or FedEx mailer.
- Your blood sample undergoes a comprehensive test array that analyzes genetic predisposition, detects specific antibodies, and measures potentially inflammatory cellular reactions.
- You'll receive a detailed, yet user-friendly, lab report explaining your test results in depth with expert commentary.
Note: For those without a current diagnosis of celiac disease or wheat allergy, who have been avoiding gluten, a consumption of gluten (≥ 1 ½ slices of wheat bread or equivalent daily) for a minimum of the first two weeks of the last four weeks, prior to testing, is recommended.
For those with a diagnosis of celiac disease, please consult your primary care physician to determine if this test is appropriate for you.
Cell Science Systems, Corp. is a specialty clinical laboratory that develops and performs laboratory testing in immunology and cell biology supporting the personalized treatment and prevention of chronic disease. Cell Science Systems, Corp. operates a CLIA certified laboratory and is an FDA inspected and registered, cGMP medical device manufacturer meeting ISO EN13485 2012 standards. It has been the leader in food sensitivity testing and providing excellent service for health care providers and individuals for over 20 years. Your test will be performed in their FDA inspected lab. To date, the Alcat Test has helped over half a million people change their health.