MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: HemCalm Tablets offer those concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions a choice for reducing swelling while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort for both internal and external hemorrhoids.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: HemCalm Tablets are recommended for everyone ages 12 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or cause nausea and has no known interaction with other medications or supplements. Offering a convenient and discreet option for use during the day, at work, or while traveling. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: HemCalm Tablets uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
HemCalm Tablets by Boiron provide systemic action for both internal and external hemorrhoids in a meltaway oral dose. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients that help reduce swelling while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort. The tablets melt in the mouth tongue without water, offering a convenient and discreet option for use during the day, at work, or while traveling.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, HemCalm Tablets won’t interact with other medications or supplements, so they are safe to use at the first sign before discomfort becomes more disruptive. They’re also suitable for hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.
Each box contains 60 unflavored tablets sealed in blister packs for easy use. This medicine is gluten-free and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
It can be used with other Boiron hemorrhoid relief products like HemCalm Suppositories for internal hemorrhoids and HemCalm Ointment for soothing, external relief.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms; Non-habit forming so there's no risk of dependency
- Regulated as an OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 60 tables
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older. At the onset of symptoms, allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 6 times a day.
- Ask a health professional before use with children under 6 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store below 86°F (30°C).
- Aesculus hippocastanum 6X HPUS —Reduces swelling and relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Hamamelis virginiana 6X HPUS —Relieves burning, itching, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Nux vomica 12X HPUS —Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with overeating or sedentary lifestyles
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.