MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Arnicare Leg Cramps Tablets offer those concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions a choice in relieving relieve day & night cramps & spasms in calves, legs, thighs, arms, and cramps from muscular overexertion.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Arnicare Leg Cramps Tablets are recommended for everyone ages 12 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or cause nausea and has no known interaction with other medications or supplements. Ideal for endurance sports such as running and cycling, physical therapy, and work requiring repetitive motion and intense sustained effort. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Arnicare Leg Cramps Tablets uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Boiron Arnicare Leg Cramps tablets relieve stiffness and pain from overused muscles. Use it for day and night muscle cramps and spasms in calves, legs, thighs, and arms. The lemon-flavored chewable tablet is convenient to take without water before bed, when awoken by a cramp, or before, during or after exercise. Arnicare Leg Cramps is ideal for endurance sports such as running and cycling, physical therapy, and work requiring repetitive motion and intense sustained effort.
This non-drowsy homeopathic medicine that includes Arnica montana (a mountain plant from the daisy family) is not habit forming and quinine-free. There are no known drug interactions, and it won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
It can be used with Boiron Arnicare Gel, Cream, or Ointment for spot treatment.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms; Non-habit forming so there's no risk of dependency
- Regulated as an OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 3 tubes of 11 chewable tablets each
- Adults and children 12 and up: Chew or allow 1 tablet to dissolve in the mouth at bedtime and if cramps occur, up to 6 times a day. Take before, during, and after exercise. Contains dextrose; consider rinsing mouth with water before going to sleep.
- Ask a health professional before use if you have diabetes (each tablet contains 1.6g dextrose).
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if the plastic sleeve around the tube is broken or missing.
- Store below 86°F (30°C).
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS —Relieves muscle fatigue causing or caused by cramps
- Sarcolacticum acidium 3C HPSU —Relieves pain and stiffness from muscular overexertion
- Zincum oxydatum 3C HPUS —Relieves day and night muscle cramps
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Magnesium stearate
- Citric Acid
- Natural Lemon Flavor
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.