MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: SleepCalm Tablets relieve occasional sleeplessness, restless sleep, and intermittent awakening. This homeopathic medicine calms restless sleep, so you can fall asleep and stay asleep without feeling groggy the next day. It’s made with plant-based active ingredients that help restore a natural sleep pattern disturbed by nervousness, worries, exhaustion, an overactive mind, jet lag, or night shift work. The meltaway tablets are convenient to take without water at bedtime, and can be taken on an empty stomach.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: SleepCalm Tablets are recommended for everyone ages 12 and up. It does not cause daytime drowsiness or interact with other medications. It is non-habit forming so there’s no risk of dependency. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives, and Melatonin-free!
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: SleepCalm Tablets uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves occasional sleeplessness, restless sleep, and intermittent awakening. It helps restore a natural sleep pattern disturbed by nervousness, worries, exhaustion, an overactive mind, jet lag, or night shift work.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Safe for the entire family - from children to seniors
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms; Non-habit forming so there's no risk of dependency
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue at bedtime.
- Ask a health professional before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsens. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Hyoscyamus niger 3C HPUS — relieves restless sleep associated with nervousness
- Nux moschata 4C HPUS — relieves restless sleep
- Passiflora incarnata 3X HPUS — relieves sleeplessness with worries and exhaustion
- Stramonium 6X HPUS — relieves sleeplessness with intermittent awakening
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.