MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Camilia Drops relieve symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.
BABY FRIENDLY: Camilia Drops are recommended for babies 1 month and up. It has no known interactions with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose or numbing your baby’s gag reflex. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free and help to prevent contamination. They do not contain benzocaine, alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners.
SHORTEN YOUR SYMPTOMS: Camilia Drops work best when taken at the first sign of colic.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Camiia Drops use highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications
- Preservative-free; Benzocaine-free; Do not contain alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 30 (sterile, single-use liquid oral) doses
- Children 1 month of age and older: Tear off the foil pouch at the notched edge. Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. For best results, administer before meals.
- If or when symptoms return, repeat these dosage instructions for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen or if inflammation, fever or rash develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
- After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately.
- After administering, discard single-use container.
- Do not reuse.
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS—relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS—relieves painful gums
- Rheum officinale 5C HPUS—relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.