MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Arnicare Arthritis Tablets offer those concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions a choice in relieving minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, including joint pain and rheumatic pain. It addresses joint pain worsened by damp weather, heat, motion, immobility or at night.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Arnicare Arthritis Tablets are recommended for everyone ages 18 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or cause nausea and has no known interaction with other medications or supplements. It is economical for a household of arthritis sufferers with different triggers. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Arnicare Arthritis Tablets uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Boiron Arnicare Arthritis tablets offer those concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions a choice in relieving minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, including joint pain and rheumatic pain. Unlike general pain relievers, it targets joint pain worsened by damp weather, heat, motion, immobility or at night. It’s an economical option for a household of arthritis sufferers with different triggers.
This homeopathic medicine includes Arnica montana, a mountain daisy. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications or supplements, so it can be taken at the onset of symptoms. Arnicare Arthritis is a good first defense for everyday occurrences, which may help arthritis sufferers to reserve other medication for significant flare-ups.
It can be used with Boiron Arnicare Gel, Cream, or Ointment for spot treatment.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Economical for a household of arthritis sufferers with different triggers.
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms; Non-habit forming so there's no risk of dependency
- Regulated as an OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Adults 18 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat, if needed, every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every hour until symptoms improve.
- Ask a health professional before use in children under 18 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store below 86°F (30°C).
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS —Relieves joint pain from trauma or overexertion
- Benzoicum acidum 6C HPUS —Relieves pain in the wrists
- Bryonia 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pain worsened by movement or the slightest touch
- Chamomilla 12C HPUS —Relieves sensitivity to pain, tingling and numbing pain
- Dulcamara 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pains triggered or worsened by damp weather
- Kali iodataum 12C HPUS —Relieves joint and muscle pains worsened at night
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS —Relieves finger joint pain worsened by heat and slow motion
- Rhododendron chrysanthum 12C HPUS —Relieves rheumatic pain worsened by dry heat
- Rhus tox 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pains improved by motion and worsened by humidity
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.