Cough, cough, sneeze!
You’ve probably been hearing a lot of this right now, as the cold and flu season grabs a hold.
The media prescribes all kinds of medications to suppress the symptoms, but by using the NES-based bioenergetic approach, protecting yourself from getting sick is much better than fighting symptoms once they appear.
What Weakens Our Immune System?
Immunity can be compromised in many ways. The primary condition that reduces immune function is feeling stress, including mental stress (too much work), emotional stress (fears, including the fear of getting sick!), and physical stress (typically from sports). Other immune-weakening conditions include an inadequate diet, insufficient sleep, and exposure to chemical toxins.
When we retreat indoors in fall, we reduce the amount of fresh air and sunshine we get, which also compromises the immune system. A further assault is indoor heating, which creates dryer air. This has a dehydrating effect on our mucous membranes, especially in the respiratory system.
So, how can we help you fend off colds and the flu?
Here Are Some Suggestions For You...
1. Get sunlight for at least 15 minutes each morning, ideally between 10 a.m. and noon when we get the best light spectrum from the sun. This keeps us awake and feeling energized, so we feel happy instead of becoming depressed.
2. Go to bed earlier, and avoid artificial light as much as possible in the evening.
3. Don’t eat high-glycemic index carbohydrates or sugar in the evening. Instead, have more herbal tea.
4. Eat fat, such as pastured butter and coconut oil. If we were hibernating animals, this is the time we would start living on fat instead of on carbohydrates.
5. Be in the cold. For two hours every day, expose your face to the cold air outside, below 15 degrees Celsius / 59 degrees Fahrenheit. This will keep your fat metabolism running and create enough energy to power your immune system.
Immunity Booster Infoceutical Set
Here is our set of 4 Infoceuticals that can help you boost your immune system.
Energy, CFI, Day, and Night Infoceuticals
Energy (formerly called Source): The natural source for source energy is fresh air, negatively charged, which we breathe and store in our kidneys. So, try to get fresh air and do breathing exercises, but when you can’t get outside enough, you can use source energy as a replacement.
CFI (Cold, Flu, Influenza) Terrain (ET-6): When you catch a cold or get the flu, start taking 15 drops of CFI a few times a day to get through it quickly.
Day and Night: These two may both be used to promote the right metabolism for day and night, especially during the times of the year when we are all more indoors and subjected to a lot of artificial light. Also, remind yourself to drink plenty of water!
Other Feel Good Infoceuticals That Can Help Avoid Colds And Flu
1. Polarity (PL) addresses distortions in the body-field due to e-smog and air travel (geopathic stress in general), and helps maintain a better charge in the body-field.
2. EMF helps with the effects of e-smog of any kind, which generally weakens the immune system and the heart, so EMF is beneficial for most people nowadays.
3. Peace helps you calm down after strong mental or physical exercise.
4. ESR and Chill Star (ES-8) may help you mitigate superficial and deeper emotional stress, to prevent weakening the immune system.
5. Heart Imprinter Driver (ED-2), sometimes combined with Nerve Driver (ED-4), may help you deal with mental stress.
6. Female Energy Star (ES-12) and Male Energy Star (ES-11) can help with supporting high levels of sexual hormones that support vitality and a positive mood.
How To Use The Immunity Booster Set And Feel Good Infoceuticals
Of course, the here mentioned Immunity Booster Set and Feel Good Infoceuticals are only part of a range of Infoceuticals that affect the immune system, and by working with your practitioner and having regular body-field scan assessments of your overall body’s health and wellness situation can lead to the best outcomes.
Taking The Infoceuticals
Generally, you can take these Infoceuticals once a day in doses of 9, 15, or 28 drops at a time, in 4 - 6 ounces of water and 2 minutes apart if taking more than one Infoceutical.
You should experiment with the dosages that meet your needs. You can use these Feel Good Infoceuticals alone or integrated with your therapy protocol your practitioner has provided you with, as long as you don’t exceed 6 Infoceuticals total a day.shop now