Terraflora™ Advanced Care uniquely incorporates targeted bacteriophages for intensive GI support. Found ubiquitously in nature, bacteriophages are microscopic proteins that inhibit the growth of unwanted bacteria in the gut. This allows beneficial bacteria to thrive, while maintaining an appropriate microbial balance to support a healthy GI tract.
ADVANCED PHAGE SUPPORT | Terraflora Advanced Care uniquely incorporates targeted bacteriophages shown to positively balance the intestinal microbiome for intensive GI support. Terraflora Advanced Care is a broad spectrum formula with potent spore form probiotics, and advanced, food-based ancient prebiotics designed for total support of gastrointestinal health.
POTENT PROBIOTICS + PREBIOTICS with DNA VERIFIED STRAINS | Terraflora introduces novel strains Ribospore (Bacillus pumilus) and Bacillus megaterium EM144, microorganisms scientifically proven shown to produce antioxidants and riboflavin, within the GI tract. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) is an essential nutrient for maintaining a healthy digestive tract. The formula also includes: b. clausii, b. coagulans, b. subtilis.
COMPREHENSIVE GUT HEALTH | Found ubiquitously in nature, bacteriophages support the growth of beneficial bacteria, while suppressing the growth of harmful unwanted bacteria in the human gut. Enriches the growth of diverse, beneficial microbes within the GI tract. Supports healthy inflammation response. 70% of the immune system resides in the gut. Gut health is essential to immune health in men, women, and kids.
SUPPORTS HEALTHY INTESTINAL FLORA | Terraflora's effective prebiotics contain a diverse spectrum of natural polyphenols and polysaccharides to support healthy intestinal flora. Formulated with organic wakame and bladderwrack seaweeds, reishi and chaga mushroom extracts, and humic acids.
WHY SBOs or SOIL-BASED ORGANISMS? | Through diet and lifestyle, our earliest ancestors were routinely exposed to complete spore-based bacteria found in healthy soil, humus, and the earth’s natural environment. Terraflora is bringing back that vital connection to nature that is all but lost. To ensure potency and viability, most probiotics require refrigeration and have a short shelf life, the soil based bacteria in Terraflora are heat stable and require no refrigeration.
- Targeted bacteriophages serve as unique “probiotic multipliers” that are shown to positively balance the intestinal microbiome
- Suppresses harmful bacteria, supports proliferation of beneficial bacteria
- Increases counts of butyrate, which tightens intestinal junctions in the gut lining
- Formulated with Ribospore® (Bacillus pumilus), shown in studies to be a substantial producer of riboflavin (vitamin B2), an essential nutrient with novel prebiotic effects, as well as antioxidant carotenoids
- Formulated with Bacillus megaterium EM144™, a natural producer of highly bioavailable antioxidant carotenoids in the GI tract
- Contains highly resilient, spore-based strains that possess innate resistance to the stressors of heat, light, stomach acid, and time, ensuring long term viability
- Utilizes a sustainably sourced, food-based prebiotic blend of biologically active compounds; free of FOS and inulin
- Each strain is third party DNA verified to ensure identity, and uniquely cultivated using a hypoallergenic, vegan, non-GMO growth media
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: Start with 1 capsule every other day, and gradually increase to 1 capsule 2x daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Best taken with food.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Probiotic Bio-Complex: 1 Billion Viable Cells per serving
Ribospore™ (Bacillus pumilus)
Bacillus megaterium EM144™
Phage Bio-Complex (PreforPro®): 15mg per serving
LH01-Myoviridae, LL5-Siphorviridae, T4D-Myoviridae, LL12-Myoviridae
Prebiotic Bio-Complex: 850mg per serving
Larch Arabinogalactan [Larix spp.], Reishi [Ganoderma lucidum] Extract (fruiting body), Wild-Harvested Chaga [Inonotus obliquus] Extract (fruiting body), Wild-Harvested Nova Scotian Bladderwrack [Fucus vesiculosus] Extract (thallus), Wild-Harvested Patagonian Wakame [Undaria pinnatifida] Extract (sporophyll), Humic Acids
Other Ingredients: Plant cellulose (capsule)
Contains NO dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, sugar, soy, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMO's. Made without stearates, fillers, binders, flow agents, or additives of any kind.
Offered in 60 capsules Bottle
Enviromedica was founded to combat the negative impacts of the modern world and to apply science-based evolutionary theory to understand what drives the human body toward or away from optimal health. Their research is reflected in a full spectrum offering of foundational support products the body can easily recognize. Enviromedica's products reflect symbiotic combinations that occur in nature, utilizing only the purest ingredients from around the world. They deliver superior formulations of the highest quality to help reconnect and align the body with its ancestral biology.