Discover 3 different ways to help your immune system AND how to support it where it all starts.
Immune System Support Beyond Your Plate
You hear it constantly: "The best way to support your immune system is by eating a colorful diet."
This is true.
But, it is far from the only effort you should be making to support your immune system. We’ll lay out the basics, but you’re likely missing out when it comes to supporting the absolute root of your immune system’s health.
3 Ways to Support Your Immune Health
You should nourish your immune system with an antioxidant-rich diet, rainbow diet. But be sure to include high quality protein sources so your body can produce immune system cells.
If you are looking for particular nutrients to support the immune system, vitamins A, C, and D, zinc and selenium are at the top of the list.
That said, you can eat too many antioxidants. Eating too many can cause your immune system to not be as effective as it should be.
In order to keep your immune system humming, you should also…
- Fast – Fasting can give your body a break from digesting, allowing it to take care of some much-needed clean-up work (like getting rid of dead and/or inefficient cells, including immune cells). Ultimately, this helps regenerate your immune system. Typically, it takes about three days for your immune system to regenerate.
- Drink bone broth – Bone broth contains immunoglobulins to nourish your immune system as well as your gut. There are plenty of options for bone broth now. If you choose to purchase it, organic is an absolute must.
- Support your gut health – You know you need probiotics (preferably with a high strain count and plenty of CFUs), but you should also aim for 25 grams of fiber every day. Fiber not only provides your gut flora with a source of food, it also something nearly everyone is deficient in. This is will give you an excellent base for your immune system. There’s still a powerful way to support your immune system coming up. Before we get there, though, it’s important you know the in’s and out’s of your immune system.
Doing these three things will give you an excellent base for your immune system. But there's yet one more powerful way I'll reveal to you later in the article.
Before we get there though, it's vital you learn about the forces comprising your immune system.
Your Immune System’s Primary Cells
When you think of your immune system, you probably view it as a seek-and-destroy system. This is accurate, to a point. It’s also a highly preventative force that does its best to clean up your body.
- T Cells patrol the body looking out for targets that don't belong in the body.
- Mast Cells are found in the mucous membranes and connective tissues.
- Macrophages (big eaters) can leave the circulatory system and enter into the tissues; often hang out in the tissues, lying in wait like an octopus and reaches out its "tentacles", catching and ultimately eating debris, dead cells, and others. They can also send out signals to attract more immune cells to the area.
- Neutrophils are also phagocytic (engulf and destroy) but are much smaller and faster than macrophages. They are the most abundant white blood cell and serve as a first-line defense. Unlike macrophages, when they consume a foreign cell, they also die.
- Monocytes are the second line of defense. They circulate the bloodstream, keeping the blood clean.
- Eosinophils and Basophils release histamine and can increase inflammation as part of a normal immune response. Histamine, by the way, dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow, helping to bring more immune cells to the scene.
Now, this is quite the list of cells. Once again, you need to be sure you’re eating high quality sources of protein to make sure you’re able to maintain this large force.
But there's yet one way to support your immune system that hasn't been revealed yet: the energetic fields created in your immune defense system.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, immunity is seen as a protective energy (called Wei Qi) that circulates just below the skin. By keeping this energetic field strong, you’re able to keep your immune system strong. One of the best ways to do this is with the Energetic Immunity Driver Infoceutical (ED13).
How the Energetic Immunity Driver Supports the Immune System
Immunity is a highly evolved and complex process with many interactions and cross-overs between different types of immune cells. There are two basic divisions of the immune system: the innate and the adaptive.
The innate immune system is the defense system we are born with and this is primarily the focus of Energetic Immunity Driver.
If you see Energetic Immunity Driver (ED 13) on your NES bioenergetics body-field scan as a priority, it usually suggests a need to support some aspect of immune function, especially the creation of immune cells.
The Energetic Immunity Driver (ED 13) matches to hematopoietic stem cells in the bone marrow. These are baby, immature cells that become the various red and white blood cells (hematopoiesis is the formation of blood cells).
These cells are the Adam and Eve of all blood cells and they can become anything they want to be when they grow up -- from a T-cell to a basophil or any of the other immune cells mentioned above.
These are the phagocytic (eating) cells that ingest and dissolve, and the T cells that fire out potentially toxic chemicals. These cells also help to clear away dead cells and cell debris.
An important focus of your immune system and Immunity is house-keeping and keeping your system ship-shape and clean. This is something most easily done while you are fasting.
After all, your body makes about two million blood vessels every second and 100 billion of the neutrophils can be formed from stem cells per day to head out in the bloodstream when needed -- meaning there are plenty of immune cells and foreign invaders for your immune system to take care of.
The cells of your immune system can take from 5 to 30 days to fully mature and, of course, they become old and worn out. As Energetic Immunity Driver Infoceutical (ED 13) supports both the production and removal of these cells, it is often one to be taken longer-term.
The Energetic Immunity Driver helps kickstart immune function and self-renewal of your body's first defense (the innate immune system). Immunity provides support for the energetic field -- an entire layer below the nutrients required to produce your body's immune cells.
If you are seeking to support a strong immune system, ED 13 is very likely the best place to start. Find out if your body requires ED 13 by getting a body-field scan from one of our NES certified bioenergetic health practitioners. Or, if you're seeking additional support for your immune system, at its very root, talk to one of our practitioners.
Ready to find out what's impacting your energy levels by using our bioenergetic scanning technology. Check out your body’s energy with a Body-Field scan, and gain deeper insight into your holographic self with our certified Bioenergetic Practitioner. For an In-Clinic visit click here, or, for a Telehealth (remote) session click here.
We offer a completely new, alternative and bioenergetic health care approach based on 21st century science, technology and quantum physics with personalized, holistic therapy solutions such as, NES body-field scan & therapy, miHealth biofeedback, PEMF, Rife and Vibroacoustic (VAT) healing modalities that can restore optimal health and well-being throughout the body, mind and spirit in the most natural way. Let us help you restore your health and energy!