BIOENERGETIC COOKING WITH KIMBERLY KNOX
Try out this delicious fall-inspired recipe that will have everyone loving every bite! Acorn Squash is an excellent nutrient-dense harvest vegetable with important B vitamins, boosting the immune system and nourishing blood, while supporting the spleen. Making this meal excellent for Energetic Integrator (EI) 12: Shock/Spleen Meridian.
Maple & Ginger Glazed Acorn Squash
Prep Time: 60-75 minutes
- 2 Medium Acorn Squash, quartered
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Grass-fed Organic Butter or Ghee
- 2 Tbsp Finely-grated Fresh Ginger Root
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Scoop out and discard seeds from squash.
- Place squash open side up in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Add 3/4 cup water to the bottom of the pan. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- After 30 minutes, remove squash from oven. Brush the mixture onto the squash halves and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until tender.
Your Juneva Health Team
Ready to find out what's impacting your energy levels by using our bioenergetic scanning technology. Check out your body’s energy with a Body-Field scan, and gain deeper insight into your holographic self with our certified Bioenergetic Practitioner. For an In-Clinic visit click here, or, for a Telehealth (remote) session click here.
We offer a completely new, alternative and bioenergetic health care approach based on 21st century science, technology and quantum physics with personalized, holistic therapy solutions such as, NES body-field scan & therapy, miHealth biofeedback, PEMF, Rife and Vibroacoustic (VAT) healing modalities that can restore optimal health and well-being throughout the body, mind and spirit in the most natural way. Let us help you restore your health and energy!