BIOENERGETIC COOKING WITH KIMBERLY KNOX
For all of us here in the northern hemisphere, summer is in full swing and marks the energetic time of joy and heart energy. Nurturing, creating, and refining are the themes during summmer, as are family, and emotional connection with some of the powerful eclipses we have had. This energy is synergistic with feeding your body well, home cooked meals, like family BBQs, and community potluck suppers. Take advantage and nourish! The summer heat calls for lighter meats and fun options for grilling outdoors. Marinades are not only delicious but are extremely helpful to break down the protein, so it is much easier to digest and the nutrients to be absorbed. Enjoy this flavorful recipe with family and friends!
Grilled Chicken Pineapple Satay with Creamy Almond Butter Sauce
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. each Organic Air Chilled Chicken Breasts and Chicken Thighs (Cut into 1-2-inch chunks)
- 1 Fresh Pineapple cut into large chunks
- Chicken Marinade
- ¾ Cup Canned Organic Coconut Milk (save rest for the sauce)
- 1 lime – juice of 1 lime about 2 T
- 1 T Chopped Serrano pepper or jalapeno Pepper
- 1 T pure Maple Syrup
- 1 T Coconut Aminos (I like Coconut Secret Brand)
- 1-2 T Fresh Grated Ginger Root
- 2-3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 stalk of Lemon grass rough chopped
- ½ teas Curry
- ½ teas Ground Coriander
Almond Butter Sauce:
- ½ Cup Raw Almond Butter (fresh pressed is best)
- ¼ cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Filtered Water
- 1 T Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Lime Juice – about 2 T
- 2 teas Fresh Grated Ginger Root
- 1 T Coconut Aminos
- 1 T Fresh Chopped Serrano Pepper
- 1 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- ½ Cup Chopped Almonds
- Add all marinade ingredients to small blender and pulse until blended. Add to a large gallon zippered bag with the chicken chunks and massage. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium high – press the chicken chunks onto skewers alternately with pineapple. (Wooden Skewers soak in water 3-4 hours or overnight).
- Grill chicken/pineapple skewers 4-5 minutes on each side (until chicken is cooked through).
- In a medium saucepan whisk together all the almond butter ingredients for the sauce.
- Stir over medium high heat until the mixture comes to a soft boil then reduce to simmer for 2-3 minutes stirring until the sauce thickens. If you need to thin it out add a little more coconut milk.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and chopped almonds and serve chicken skewers with the almond butter sauce.
Your Juneva Health Team
Ready to find out what's impacting your energy levels by using our bioenergetic scanning technology. Check out your body’s energy with a Body-Field scan, and gain deeper insight into your holographic self with our certified Bioenergetic Practitioner. For an In-Clinic visit click here, or, for a Telehealth (remote) session click here.
We offer a completely new, alternative and bioenergetic health care approach based on 21st century science, technology and quantum physics with personalized, holistic therapy solutions such as, NES body-field scan & therapy, miHealth biofeedback, PEMF, Rife and Vibroacoustic (VAT) healing modalities that can restore optimal health and well-being throughout the body, mind and spirit in the most natural way. Let us help you restore your health and energy!