It affects more people than you think - over 70% of the US population with a potential to cause, or further complicate existing health problems. Symptoms can range from fatigue to IBS to eczema, among many others. Most people are completely unaware of the burdens they tolerate due to these sensitivities. Frequently, food sensitivities are the missing link in spotting causes of illness often overlooked.
While a true food allergy causes an immune response that can affect multiple organs and, in some cases, be severe or even life threatening, food sensitivity symptoms are delayed and are typically limited to digestive problems, but they can lead to chronic inflammatory health issues.
By uncovering which foods and other substances may trigger unwanted chronic inflammation and its related health issues such as gastrointestinal, metabolic disorders and others, you can identify personalized food choices that are better for your health and well-being.
Health can be improved and maintained by knowing how food and nutrition plays a role in your body.
Are you getting enough essential vitamins and minerals? Are you eating foods that provide enough or perhaps too much of a particular nutrient?
- 90% of people unknowingly have toxic metals such as mercury from fillings, vaccines and pollution.
- Health issues such as fatigue, weak immunity and sleep problems can stem from nutrient imbalances.
- Taking supplements without first knowing what the body needs, may actually have unintended consequences further complicating health problems.
- Calcium supplements or high-calcium-containing foods can help prevent osteoporosis in one person, but contribute to brittle bones in another.
- Zinc can help fight the effects of a virus, but too much can contribute to bacterial infections.
- Copper is an essential nutrient, but excessive amounts can cause depression, weight gain, PMS symptoms and frontal headaches.
- Iron is necessary to prevent anemia, but too much can cause a different type of anemia, and contribute to migraines, arthritis and cancer.
What can cause a mineral imbalance? Well, there are many factors to take into consideration, such as, diet, stress, medications, pollution, incorrect nutritional supplements, and inherited patterns (predispositions) from your parent.
Getting a blueprint of your biochemistry can provide pertinent information about your metabolic rate, energy levels, carbohydrate tolerance, stage of stress, immune system and glandular activity. And, will reduce the guesswork involved when deciding what nutritional supplements to take and what dietary modifications to make to improve your health situation.
By uncovering what your body's biochemistry composition and food sensitivities looks like you can start to define a metabolic blueprint that can improve your health situation.
We, at Juneva Health, nurture a holistic approach for getting and staying well, therefore we believe true long-term effects with any therapy can only be achieved when accompanied by the necessary life-style changes one must make.
To help you with that we have expanded our services and introduced several leading technology lab tests that can assist you with finding your personalized food and nutrition choices resulting in benefits that can be seen and felt.
These lab tests will compliment our bioenergetic therapy and allow you to have a holistic ‘one-stop get well’ experience.
Start now to define your metabolic blueprint for getting and staying healthy – for life!
For more information about the new services checkout our website at https://www.juneva.com/shop/lab-tests/.