With the myriad of diet and nutrition books available today, it's difficult to know which regimen is right for you. Forget the world of one-size-fits-all nutrition and step into the personalized, digital age with SWAMI XP2.
Dr. Peter D’Adamo, author of the NY Times bestseller, Eat Right 4 Your Type, fuses his knowledge of biochemical individuality with his affinity for programming to create the ultimate diet software program, SWAMI XP2. SWAMI stands for “Serotyping With Advanced Modifying Inventories.” Serotyping is the process of using blood groups to generate dietary recommendations, while “Advanced Modifying Inventories” refers to all the extra data (fingerprint analysis, measurements, etc.) that the program uses to refine your SWAMI Diet Report. Using this health profile you provide, SWAMI XP2 builds a dynamic, one-of-a-kind diet plan that is customized according to your specific body chemistry.
This comprehensive diet analysis and reporting software enables you to generate an extensive and personalized dietary report based on over 12 million individual calculations - all matched to the results of your intake data. It is entirely web-based, so it requires no downloads and also is automatically updated; so, you will always be using the newest version!
What You Need to Get Started:
- Internet Connection (preferably high speed) and an Internet Browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
- Several simple body measurements and your fingerprints. (If you need help with this, the Home GenoTyping Kit is available and we have a special bundle: SWAMI XP + GenoTyping Kit Intro Pack (Digital)).
- Blood Type and RH Factor. (If you need help with this, the Original Home Blood-Typing Kit is available).
- Secretor Status. This is not a mandatory component to use SWAMI. If desired, a Secretor Status Collection Kit is available as a standalone item or bundled with SWAMI as the Secretor Status Kit w/GenoTyping Kit and SWAMI (digital download) combo pack.
What’s Included in Your Purchase?
This digital-download version of SWAMI XP2 includes:
- SWAMI Mobile - take your personalized food list on the go with SWAMI mobile! The link will be available within your SWAMI Diet Report.
- Meal Planner Software: SWAMI lets you plan ahead with a calendar system that you can input your meal ideas - all based on your SWAMI recommended foods (Superfoods, Neutrals).
- Cookbook Creator Software: find recipes that suit you best by categorizing available recipes by the food ingredients (Superfoods, Neutrals).
- Option to purchase another SWAMI license from within inside SWAMI and start using immediately.
- Link an Existing Diet Intake - link and edit another SWAMI under a single login.
- Cross Reference Diets - see foods for up to 4 linked SWAMI intakes allowing comparison for multiple users. Perfect for couples or families looking to find foods that work well for them all!
- Nutrient Filter - adds an optional extra level of nutrient emphasis.
- Online help including FAQ, screenshots, and downloadable user manual.
Recommended age usage:
Female - 13 years of age and above
Male - 16 years of age and above
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital download licensed for ONE (1) user. After purchase, your SWAMI XP2 login details will be sent to you via email.
Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo is a noted naturopathic physician, researcher, and lecturer, and the author of the revolutionary Eat Right series. His extensive research and clinical testing of the connection among blood type, health, and disease has garnered international recognition and led to groundbreaking work on many illnesses.