MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Sinusalia Tablets addresses nasal congestion, sinus pain and headache due to the common cold or allergies.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Sinusalia Tablets is recommended for everyone ages 6 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications.
SHORTEN YOUR SYMPTOMS: Sinusalia Tablets works best when taken at the first sign of cold symptoms.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Sinusalia Tablets uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, sinus pain and headache due to the common cold or allergies.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Safe for the entire family - from children to seniors
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 2 hours up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Ask a health professional before use in children under 6 years of age or if symptoms are accompanied by fever.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) — relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS — relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS — relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.