MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Sedalia Tablets relieve nervousness, irritability, hypersensitivity, and fatigue due to everyday stress, and related minor digestive problems. This non-sedative homeopathic medicine will not impair the ability to react to stress situations. It can be taken for short term stress before flying, performing, speaking in public, or taking an academic or medical exam. It can also be taken up to two weeks for long-term stress that accumulates over time such as starting a new job, moving into a new house, or planning a wedding.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Sedalia Tablets are recommended for everyone ages 12 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications. It is non-habit forming so there’s no risk of dependency. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Sedalia Tablets uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves nervousness, hypersensitivity, irritability and fatigue due to stress, and related minor digestive problems.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Safe for the entire family - from children to seniors
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications, and no "masking" of symptoms; Non-habit forming so there's no risk of dependency
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Ask a health professional before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Aconitum napellus 6C HPUS — relieves restlessness, agitation
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-14 mg alkaloids per dose) — relieves hypersensitivity to stress
- Calendula officinalis 6C HPUS — relieves nervous fatigue, hypersensitivity to noise
- Chelidonium majus 6C HPUS — relieves digestive symptoms caused by stress
- Jequirity 6C HPUS — relieves uneasiness
- Viburnum opulus 6C HPUS — relieves nervousness and restless sleep
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.