MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Boiron Optique 1 relieves minor eye irritation due to airborne irritants, such as dust, ragweed, and other pollens. These homeopathic eye drops also refresh fatigued eyes from long hours at a computer.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Boiron Optique 1 is recommended for everyone ages 2 and up. No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
SHORTEN YOUR SYMPTOMS: Boiron Optique 1 is free of vasoconstrictors and astringents; no rebound effect and won’t worsen an existing condition. Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Boiron Optique 1 uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications or known drug interactions. Sterile individual dose reduces contamination and need for preservative.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Boiron Optique 1 temporarily relieves minor eye irritation due to airborne irritants, such as dust, ragweed, and other pollens. These homeopathic eye drops also refresh fatigued eyes from long hours at a computer. The pre-measured liquid is enough to soothe both eyes if red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired.
The sterile individual reduces contamination and need for preservative. Optique 1 is free of vasoconstrictors and astringents so there’s no worry of a rebound effect or worsening a preexisting condition. There are no known interaction with other medications or supplements, and Optique 1 won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications
- Preservative-free; Benzocaine-free; Do not contain alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Regulated as an OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 10 (sterile, single-use liquid oral) doses
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, put 1 to 2 drops, or more, if necessary, in affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a health professional.
- Children under 2 years of age, or if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes.
- To avoid contamination
- Do not touch tip of dropper to any surface
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the dropper
- Do not reuse
- Once opened, discard dropper after each use
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately.
- After administering, discard single-use container.
- Do not reuse.
- Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light
- Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants
- Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50%—Soothes sensitivity to light and glare
- Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1%—Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25%—Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)
- Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves sharp and brief eye irritation associated with eye fatigue
- Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves tired eyes
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium chloride 0.9%
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.
There are no reviews yet.