MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: ColicComfort Drops relieve symptoms of colic, including gas pain and irritability.
BABY FRIENDLY: ColicComfort Drops are recommended for babies 1 month and up. It has no known interactions with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free and help to prevent contamination. They do not contain alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners.
SHORTEN YOUR SYMPTOMS: ColicComfort Drops work best when taken at the first sign of colic.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: ColicComfort Drops use highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of colic, including gas pain and irritability.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications
- Preservative-free; Benzocaine-free; Do not contain alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 30 (sterile, single-use liquid oral) doses
- Children 1 month of age and older: Tear off the foil pouch at the notched edge. Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. For best results, administer before meals.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
- After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately.
- After administering, discard single-use container.
- Do not reuse.
- Carbo vegetabilis 5C HPUS — relieves bloating associated with colic
- Colocynthis 9C HPUS — relieves cramping pains associated with colic
- Cuprum metallicum 5C HPUS — relieves abdominal cramps associated with colic
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.