MULTI-SYMPTOM FORMULA: Acteane Tablets relieve hot flashes, night sweats and irritability associated with menopause. It can help relieve profuse sweating, throbbing headache, and occasional sleeplessness associated with hot flashes.
WOMEN FRIENDLY: Menopausal and premenopausal women, who do not qualify for hormonal therapy or cannot take phytoestrogens, can now find hot flash relief with Acteane Tablets. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications, and it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions. It is hormone- and soy-free.
SHORTEN YOUR SYMPTOMS: Acteane Tablets work best when taken daily for three months.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE: Acteane Tablets use highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. It works with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Temporarily relieves hot flashes, night sweats and irritability associated with menopause.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally with your body
- Non-drowsy; No side effects; No drug interactions; No contraindications
- Hormone-free; Soy-free; Alternative to HRT (Hormone Replacement Treatment)
- For best results, use daily for three months
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA
- Used in more than 50 countries, for more than 50 years
- Available in a box of 120 slowly-dissolving tablets
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Allow one tablet to slowly dissolve in the mouth 2 to 4 times throughout the day or night, depending on the intensity of the symptoms. For best results, daily use for three months is recommended.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
- Each box contains 120 tablets. Based on four tablets per day, one box of Acteane, will provide a one-month supply.
- Stop use and ask a health professional if symptoms persist for more than 1 month or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Arnica montana 4C HPUS — relieves blotchy face associated with hot flashes
- Cimicifuga racemosa 4C HPUS — relieves irritability and occasional sleeplessness associated with menopause
- Glonoinum 4C HPUS — relieves sudden hot flashes with profuse sweating and throbbing headache associated with menopause
- Lachesis mutus 5C HPUS — relieves irritability, hot flashes and night sweats associated with menopause
- Sanguinaria canadensis 4C HPUS — relieves flushing of the face associated with menopause
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Magnesium stearate
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions. Learn More.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc. in suburban Philadelphia. Today, Boiron USA has evolved into a leading U.S. homeopathic medicine supplier. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. The Boiron Group has a strong sense of obligation to respect the environment. The preparation of their medicines has a limited impact on the environment. The main effects derive from extracting raw materials (continuity of species gathered), water pollution (mainly organic and biodegradable) and waste. As a counterbalance, Boiron promotes re-supplying wild or organically-farmed plants when possible. This sequentially improves the quality of raw materials used.